All Club facilities are now open.
The club bar and kitchen was opened for business last Friday, and what a great evening it was! Good to see many of out member's happy faces back enjoying a social catch-up with each other.
Club opening hours will now resume as previously and we are now open from Wednesday - Sunday. Please be aware that there has been a small increase in bar prices, and changes have been made to the menu as well. These changes were due to come in and bring us up to date with out prices.
We thank you all for supporting and coping with the restrictions the government and council asked us to put in place throughout this time, and look forward to seeing you all as we start to get back to a little more activity at the club.
As we move into a recovery phase from Covid-19, it is still important to keep basic hygiene measures, including washing your hands and coughing or sneezing into your elbow.
The Golden Rules for everyone at Alert Level 1 - from government web page
1. If you’re sick, stay home. Don’t go to work or school. Don’t socialise.
2. If you have cold or flu symptoms call your doctor or Healthline and make sure you get tested
3. Wash your hands. Wash your hands. Wash your hands.
4. Sneeze and cough into your elbow, and regularly disinfect shared surfaces.
5. If you are told by health authorities to self-isolate you must do so immediately.
6. If you’re concerned about your well-being or have underlying health conditions, work with your GP to understand how best to stay healthy.
7. Keep track of where you’ve been and who you’ve seen to help contact tracing if needed. Use the NZ COVID Tracer app as a handy way of doing this.
8. Businesses should help people keep track of their movements by displaying the Ministry of Health QR Code for contact tracing.
9. Stay vigilant. There is still a global pandemic going on. People and businesses should be prepared to act fast to step up Alert Levels if we have to.
10. People will have had different experiences over the last couple of months. Whatever you’re feeling - it’s okay. Be kind to others. Be kind to yourself.
Committee members and staff have been working hard to "Spring Clean" the club house and we have added a few new things to the decor - it looks great.
Look forward to seeing you all safe and well !