Hardstand now open with rules
On Wednesday we closed our hard stand and club house in response to Auckland moving into Alert Level 3.
We have now had three days review the rules and requirements of Alert Level 3, and after reviewing the Government and the Council Covid-19 Alert Level 3 Information, Stillwater Boating Club will now allow members, whose boats are already on the hardstand, to work on their boats.
The club house remains shut under Alert Level 3.
These members will be asked to sign and commit to comply with the following management protocols:
Conditions for working in Stillwater Boat Club Hard Stand during Level 3 Alert from 15.8.2020
Applies to members and contractors working on boats in the yard ONLY. No Visitors.
1. All entry to the yard must be advised to and with the permission of the Yardmanager, Stu Hunton.
2. All entrants to the yard must provide contact details including address and phone numbers by email to firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com prior to entry on the first occasion.
3. Prior to entry to the yard a declaration must be advised to the yard manage by text to 022 653 1674 “That you have NOT been in contact with someone with Covid -19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have Covid -19 symptoms” yourself.
4. On entry to the yard , the NZ COVID TRACER APP must be used and scanned, hand sanitization must take place immediately and THEN the paper contact tracing sheets, placed in the “paint shed “must be completed and also on exit.
5. On exit from the yard on each occasion, must text their entry and exit times to the Vice commodore @ 021 953 060 and Yard manager @ 022 653 1674.
6. A gate code will be provided to unlock the gate. Once in the yard gate must remain locked at all times. The gate code is confidential and must not be disclosed toanyone else. No one else is to be let in.
7. Toilet facilities are not open in Stillwater so allowance has to be made for that.
8. Social distancing rules must apply and be strictly adhered as per a work place under level 3 Alert conditions while in yard. These include being 1 metre apart at all times from other workers and the wearing of face masks and other appropriate PPE.they will be given before entering the yard. Any member whose does not abide by the rules will asked to leave the yard.
Any member who does not abide by the rules will asked to leave the yard.
Stillwater Boating Club Committee