Tel: 09 428 2185

Update on Covid-19 Status

Notice for Members

Club House & Bar:

After our committee meeting this week a decision has been made to remain closed for at least 2 more weeks, with the intention of working towards opening the club house after this period.

If we remain in Level 2 after the Government announcement on 5th October, we will need to have a plan in place on how we can best operate at that level and we are now looking at this regardless.

We will keep you updated prior to opening, and we thank you in advance for your patience and support of our club with our efforts to re-open if Level 2 restrictions remain.


The boat activity in our yard continues to operate well under Level 2 restrictions, and this will remain until we move to Level 1. We thank all who have co-operated with the yard management team.

We look forward to seeing you all soon!

All the best

Stillwater Boating Club Committee

For more info on Level 2 requirements click here


This product has been added to your cart