Today's the day - Friday 2 October 4pm!
We are finally opening our doors again today, and I know many members are looking forward to the club operating again.
There will be a few limitations to the usual service, as Level 2 has some restrictions. We have put a plan in place to follow these the best we can. Committee members will be available to support staff and the management tonight and will guide you through this as you arrive.
I'm sure you will all be supportive and help us get through Level 2 - it will be a learning curve for all of us.
Some of the restrictions are as follows:
- Only one entry point on arrival - this is the front main door up the ramp.
- If you are sick and showing any symptoms similar to Covid-19 you will not be allowed entry.
- A committee member will be at a table to ensure you complete your QR scan or sign our contact tracing sheet. Any guest you bring can be signed in there as well, as long as you are a current member. Please see this person also if you wish to renew your membership at the bar.
- Level 2 requires people to remain seated at their table, unless they are paying at the bar or using the bathroom. There will be single servers to bring your food and/or drink orders to your table as required.
- Contactless payment is encouraged, but cash will be accepted. There is a 1 metre marked queue to bar and only one person to be at bar at a time, then follow the arrows on floor to leave bar.
- Sorry we don't plan to run raffles tonight.
- Please respect all members and maintain physical distancing and follow good hygiene practices
- Please keep all areas by bar and kitchen clear so staff and single severs can move freely in these service areas.
- We are essentially not a restaurant as out kitchen is currently operated to support the food requirements of the Sale and Supply of Alcohol Act 2012, so bookings are not necessarily required - you - will be shown to a table on arrival.
- This also means we have simplified our food service just for now - only food on offer this weekend is a very simplified Bar Snack Menu, and phone-in takeaways are not being done. We plan to resume our regular menu next week.
It looks like the weather will be fine for the weekend, and we look forward to seeing you....and enjoy.
Have a great weekend!
Government Covid-19 information website : https://covid19.govt.nz/