Alert Level 3 returns again!
Auckland has been put back under Level 3 restrictions for 3 days until midnight Wednesday 17th February. This means our clubhouse will be closed on Wednesday, and we will await more details before any further decisions are made, including on the Ladies Fishing Competition scheduled for this Saturday 20th.
Water-based activities involving boats or motorised craft or equipment are not allowed under Alert Level 3, therefore hardstand and yard operations are closed until Thursday the restrictions are lifted by then. Boats already on the hardstand can be worked on by owners. Please follow the rules we outlined for Level 3 last time.
Conditions for working in Stillwater Boat Club Hardstand during Level 3 Alert.
Applies to members and contractors working on boats in the yard ONLY. No Visitors.
1. All entry to the yard must be advised to and with the permission of the Yard Manager.
2. All entrants to the yard must provide contact details including address and phone numbers by email to email@example.com prior to entry on the first occasion.
3. Prior to entry to the yard a declaration must be advised to the Yard Manager “That you have NOT been in contact with someone with Covid -19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have Covid -19 symptoms” yourself.
4. On entry to the yard , the NZ COVID TRACER APP must be used and scanned, hand sanitization must take place immediately and THEN the paper contact tracing sheets, placed in the “paint shed “must be completed and also on exit.
5. On exit from the yard on each occasion, must text their entry and exit times to the Vice commodore @ 021 953 060 and Yard manager @ 022 653 1674.
6. A gate code will be provided to unlock the gate. Once in the yard gate must remain locked at all times. The gate code is confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone else. No one else is to be let in.
7. Toilet facilities may not open in Stillwater so allowance has to be made for that.
8. Social distancing rules must apply and be strictly adhered as per a work place under level 3 Alert conditions while in yard. These include being 1 metre apart at all times from other workers and the wearing of face masks and other appropriate PPE.
Any member who does not abide by the rules will asked to leave the yard.
Stillwater Boating Club Committee