This Saturday is the day for the eagerly anticipated Ladies Fishing Comp.
With the announcement today that indicates we will be at Level 2 status in Auckland on this day, we are happy to advise that a decision has been made to go ahead with the fishing competition, BUT with restrictions as per Alert Level 2 requirements.
This day is all about fishing, and for management of this event at our premises, and in accordance with Level 2 rules to keep gatherings at 100 persons, we will be limiting this event to current entrants, their skippers and crew ONLY.
Further instructions will be sent out to these entrants and members informing them about the limitations and rules we will be enforcing on the day.
Unfortunately, due to this unique situation, unless you are one of the above, the clubhouse will be closed to all other members on Saturday 20th Feb. The weather looks great and we hope all involved in the fishing competition can have an enjoyable and safe day on the water!
The clubhouse will also be closed tomorrow Thursday 18th as we decide on and prepare for future opening hours.
Waterwise is able to go ahead on Sunday 21st Feb, but Sunday Sounds has been cancelled. We may look to see if we can re-book The Wilde Storey Duo for another Sunday.
Apologies for any disappointment that may be felt from these decisions, but we appreciate your support and understanding in our efforts to do best by the club and it's members in these uncertain times.