Auckland moves to Alert Level 3 at 11:59pm, Tuesday 21 September.
This means our clubhouse will remain closed, but members with boats in the hardstand can now be allowed back to work on them under strict conditions. Unfortunately haul out and relaunch operations cannot happen until we drop to Level 2.
Please follow the conditions outlined below for working in Stillwater Boat Club Hardstand during Level 3 Alert. These apply to members and contractors ONLY working on boats in the yard. NO Visitors.
1. All entry to the yard must be advised to and with the permission of the Yard Management.
2. All entrants to the yard must provide contact details including address and phone numbers by email to email@example.com prior to entry on the first occasion.
3. Prior to entry to the yard a declaration must be advised to the Yard Manager “That you have NOT been in contact with someone with Covid-19 symptoms in the last 14 days or have Covid symptoms yourself.
4. On entry to the yard , the NZ COVID TRACER APP must be used and scanned, hand sanitization must take place immediately and THEN the paper contact tracing sheets, placed in the “paint shed “must be completed on entry and exit.
5. On exit from the yard on each occasion, please text your entry and exit times to the Vice Commodore 021 469 380 and/or Yard Manager 028 4300 116. Alternatively you can contact Roger Tweddell on 021 953 060.
6. A gate code will be provided to unlock the gate. Once in the yard gate must remain locked at all times. The gate code is confidential and must not be disclosed to anyone else. No one else is to be let in.
7. Toilet facilities may not open in Stillwater so allowance has to be made for that.
8. Social distancing rules must apply and be strictly adhered as per a work place under level 3 Alert conditions while in yard. These include being 2 metres apart at all times from other workers and the wearing of face masks and other appropriate PPE.
Any member who does not abide by these rules will asked to leave the yard.
For all others members rules of Level 3 as per government direction include:
- No water-based activities involving sailing boats, motorised boats or other craft like jet skis, and scuba diving.
- Fishing is allowable from a wharf or the shore, but not off the rocks or from a boat. Boating is not allowed. Keep it local - go to your nearest fishing spot, not your favourite fishing spot! Our wharf is private and will remain closed in Level 3.
- Stay within 200 metres from shore if you are kayaking, canoeing, rowing, surfing, wind surfing or paddle boarding.
- If you go swimming keep it local and in safe spots and do not swim far from the shore.
- Do not go out to exercise if you have cold or flu symptoms or you have been asked to isolate.
- Even if you have been vaccinated, you still need to follow the rules to keep everyone safe.
- At Alert Level 3, you can exercise in your local area on your own, or with people in your household bubble.
- If you are exercising outside, try to keep a 2 metre distance from people who are not in your bubble.
The most important thing is to stay safe and stay close to home. Go to your local park or beach, not your favourite one.
For more information see Covid-19 website
Thanks for your support
Stillwater Boating Club Committee