As of 11.59 pm on the 2nd of December, New Zealand moves to the new traffic light framework. Auckland will be operating under the red traffic light.
From Friday, the 10th of December, we will open our indoor and outdoor areas for use to fully vaccinated members.
For now, our new opening times are:
- Friday 4 - 9 pm
- Saturday and Sunday 3 - 8 pm
We will be closed Wednesday & Thursday
There will only be one entrance and exit; this will be on the seaward side next to the deck. Anyone over 12 years of age wishing to enter our premises will need proof of “My Vaccine Pass.” The maximum patronage allowed on-premise at any one time is up to 100 people based on 1m social distancing.
We ask that:
- If you feel unwell, please do not visit the club.
- You scan the QR code or sign the contact tracing sheet on entry.
- If you are approaching the bar or using the indoor toilets, wear a mask.
- Payments are contactless as much as possible.
- You keep to social distances and remain seated as much as possible.
- You use face coverings when you're not eating or drinking.
Most importantly, please be kind to staff and fellow members, we all have to follow these guidelines.
We look forward to seeing you again and are disappointed this will exclude some of our members, but trust you will all understand the current position.
For more information on the traffic light framework and how to go about getting a "My Vaccine Pass" please click this link
If you have any questions on the above please email firstname.lastname@example.org directly.
Stillwater Boating Club Committee